Very informative, lots of thought provoking ideas
Tanya Cross Assistant Head, Inglehurst Junior School
Do you know what outstanding looks like in the early years?
Are you able to evidence it in practice?
To be outstanding is a shared responsibility between early years practitioners, line managers/senior leaders and parents. Embedding a learning culture of improvement is an essential ingredient on this journey. Understanding these needs and how they express themselves in the early years environment will help achieve this goal.
• Understanding and recognising the key features of quality EYFS practice
• Understanding the Characteristics of Effective Learning
• The role of the EYFS leader in the pursuit of outstanding
• Unpicking the inspection framework
• The importance of parental engagement and partnerships
Who is this course for?
EYFS practitioners, EYFS leaders, Heads or Senior Leadership new to the Early Years experience.