Exactly what was needed, excellent! Nadia Nibhan, Head of Faculty, Range High School
- Are you aware of the latest changes to the inspection framework and how these apply to teaching and learning?
- Do you know how to lead your staff to deliver outstanding teaching?
- Do you need some practical skills and strategies to move teaching in your school to outstanding?
This ‘hands-on’ course looks at the criteria and processes that school leadership will need to both understand and apply to be graded outstanding/excellent within the inspection framework. The course highlights and explores many of the features of excellent provision and will offer delegates practical and applicable examples to make an instant impact within their own schools. Delegates will leave the course with development plans which will deliver sustainable and measureable improvement in teaching and learning.
Key policies and research for improving teaching
• Unpick the latest inspection criteria
• Uncover research on the impact of teaching quality and consistency
• Reveal evidence for the most effective ways to improve teaching
A complete toolkit for change and leadership
- Employ observation tools to stimulate teacher development
- Turn feedback into information-driven dialogue
How training interventions can re-energise teachers
Proven, practical strategies for classroom teachers
New approaches to collecting evidence
Revamped lesson observation documentation and systems
The essential guide to “tweaking” teaching in your school
• Secure quality teaching through leadership and management
• Lead learning – the art of outstanding teaching
• Implement effective in-house CPD programmes
• Embed an improvement culture throughout your school