“Very relevant, practically applicable and accessible information disseminated in an approachable, not threatening manner. I was impressed by the collective level of interest, motivation and focus generated”!
Georgina Masefield, Head Teacher, Northbridge House Senior School
Performance management skills for middle and senior leaders in schools
- Do you understand the statutory requirements of performance management systems in schools?
- How do we make sure your school is compliant?
- Do middle leaders in your school feel confident evaluating teacher’s performance?
- How do you feedback to teachers in the moist effective way?
- How can schools use appraisals to improve the quality of teaching and learning?
Appraisal and performance management are powerful tools for school and subject leaders. This course will look at getting the most out of the process without making it too time consuming for the staff involved.
Top 10 tips for successful teacher evaluation
Tools to update accountability processes:
• Performance Related Pay
Leading Appraisal and PM in Schools
The appraisal and performance management process
Gathering evidence – utilising other sources
Learn to use lesson observations and triangulate your judgements like an ISI Inspector
Running the appraisal meeting
Planning for difficult conversations
Effective feedback to move Teaching and Learning forwards in your school
To register an interest or raise any questions about his course please use the registration form below or use our Enquiries page.