“The education leaders network meetings are invaluable and represent some of the best CPD out there in my opinion”.
Mike Marie, Deputy Head, Bromsgrove School
Leaders in Education – UCS School, London
Friday 22nd November 2019 – University College School, London
9:15am – 3:10pm
The meeting will be led by John Medlicott , Director of JMC and Tom Packer, former Headteacher, both are experienced educators and highly regarded education consultants.
This is a great opportunity for SLT members from your school to meet with John and other members of the JMC team to discuss their ongoing CPD needs.
The price of attending this meeting is £35 and includes lunch and refreshments.
To book follow this link to the ISP website
• Vision and Values
• Learning the art of Persuasion
The School As A Business.
• Budgeting – the great enabler
• Understanding where the money goes
Presentation Skills For Leaders.
• Structure of a Presentation
• Delivery of a Presentation
NeXworking: Innovation in Education
Developing A Growth Mindset Culture.
• Learn about the philosophy and application of a Growth Mindset approach and how it can support high achievement and the willingness to go beyond the norm
• Develop a whole school culture of Growth Mindset and resilience
Encouraging Risk-Taking and Building Resilience.
• Understand how a Growth Mindset develops effective communication, builds self-confidence adaptability and prepares our pupils and staff for lifelong learning
• Take away practical ideas and strategies that can be implemented immediately into practice
This meeting is a great opportunity for Senior leaders across London to meet with other likeminded professionals for targeted CPD as well as networking.