JMC is an Educational Consultancy group led by John Medlicott, an expert in school improvement. The JMC team are experienced practitioners, each experts in their respective fields and all committed to providing tailored, relevant and targeted development solutions for schools.
- Free initial informal discussion on the training and developmental needs of schools or departments
- Consultancy sessions for strengthening CPD strategies
- Targeted in-house training for whole school or departments, year groups and phases
- Training for leadership teams and middle leaders
- Programmes of mentoring and support for school development
- School appraisal and preparation for inspection
- Subject knowledge strengthening sessions with specialists in all areas
- Courses designed in partnership with the school, addressing their specific priorities and needs
JMC offers an alternative approach to the ‘away day’ courses offered by most INSET providers. JMC understand that often sending a teacher to attend a course and then expecting them to cascade the knowledge gained, is not the best way to capture the imagination and interest of all staff. By delivering courses in your school, JMC promote the inclusion of all staff and our training provides unique opportunities for teachers to work together to enhance and develop their practice.
“The feedback from the middle leaders and SLT was overwhelmingly positive, they loved being able to share ideas and raise their concerns.”
Svetlana Bajic-Raymond, Deputy Head, Cotham School
All of our courses and school improvement strategies are developed in response to the needs of your school. We are experienced teachers and have a wealth of experience as current or recent senior leaders in outstanding schools and as advisors, inspectors and examiners. Talk to us about your developmental goals and we can create a robust bespoke solution for your school or department.