“Very inspiring”- Silvana Cardoso, Teacher, Francis Holland School
Middle leadership training for new HOD’s and Head’s of Year
- Do you need a middle leaders training programme in your school?
- How do you insure the successful career development of your best staff within your school?
- How do teachers make an impact as a middle leader?
- Can you show you have an educational vision and see that through to sustainable improvement in your school?
This course is for those staff who are looking to become HOD , subject leader or Head of Year. It provides an introduction to the role and the middle leadership skills required to make a success of it. Why send individuals away on a course when we can come to you and develop the skills of all your prospective and existing middle leaders all in one go?
This course could be offered as one to one or small group mentoring.
JMC Mentoring can be either face to face or online.
We have an extensive range of Primary/Secondary/Independent and International school leaders ready to act as your mentor or critical friend.
See Mentoring & Coaching
The Essential Elements of Leadership & Management
- Leadership versus management
- Communication – the wrong and the right type
- Day-to-day operational duties vs. strategic leadership
- Successfully managing change & conflict
Outstanding Pupil Outcomes & Inspections
- What is an outstanding lesson?
- Creating a culture of self reflection & evaluation
- Effective lesson observations
- Monitoring teaching and learning
- Preparing for inspection
Build for long-term success – how to:
- Identify the priority areas for your school
- Development planning and the role of appraisal
- Build and sustain high performing teams
- Get things done without micromanaging
“How to” guide to the role and responsibilities
- Getting the job, applications and interviews
- Working collaboratively: developing a vision across the key stages
“Almost all successful leaders draw on the same repertoire of basic leadership practices”
To register an interest or raise any questions about his course please use the registration form below or use our Enquiries page.