An alphabetical directory of our INSET courses. Please contact us if you do not find the course you are looking for. We offer a fully bespoke service so can tailor our courses to your needs.
if you do not find the course you are looking for here please contact us.
Features of effective CPD courses
Whichever form your CPD course takes JMC evidence shows that the most effective CPD is that which is:
- Personalised – i.e. built on the identified needs and requirements of the school rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach.
- Relevant – relates to your teaching theory and/ or subject specialism and the needs of your learners.
- Sustained – New skills and ideas need time to take hold; experimentation and refinement is the best way to embed new ideas into your classroom practice.
- Supported – by coaching or mentoring from experienced colleagues, either from within or from outside your school.
- Collaborative – while teaching could be seen as a solitary profession, collaboration with your fellow teachers and colleagues has been identified as one of the most relevant features required for teacher learning.
Course details and links
We offer a range of courses for schools and colleges which can be booked for the teachers or support staff in your institution. Face to face workshops are delivered at your school and the expert-led webinars are delivered via Zoom.
Face to face courses & workshops to be booked for the staff in your school or college
Online expert-led webinars to be booked for staff in your school or college
Teaching and Learning courses to develop teacher pedagogy and expertise