“Very stimulating and thought provoking”
Carole Baber, Bedford Sixth Form College
In this INSET you will learn about:
• the value of creativity and imagination as 21st century skills
• the range and richness of creativity as an underpinning approach to learning and teaching
• ways in which you can nurture creativity in yourself, in pupils, and with colleagues.
In order to meet the learning objectives, you will:
• plan projects, lessons and challenges that promote creativity in learning
• relate creative approaches to real-world challenges
• understand the issues involved in assessing creativity and undertake meaningful assessment
• be enthusiastic about the potential of creativity in learning
Our students thrive best when their creativity and imagination are effectively challenged and stretched through outstanding teaching that removes barriers to that creativity.
Using real learning situations, think pieces and models of good practice, ‘creative teaching and learning strategies’ will challenge your own preconceptions of what these terms mean, engage you in your own creative journey; and provide you with a range of strategies that you can implement straight away in the classroom.
Why not use your imagination and work with us on this creative training?
Thinking about creativity
What do we mean by creativity?
The creative person
Creativity in your work
Creativity at home
Pedagogical approaches to encouraging students’ creativity
Engaging in, observing and analysing creativity in practice
Creative teaching and teaching for creativity
Teacher roles in promoting creativity in learning
Exploring the relationship between creative process and outcome
Devising an activity
Teaching an activity
Reviewing an activity
Planning for creativity in your school
Making the case for creativity
Collaborate to plan and lead professional development through reflective practice.
Presentation of task
If you want to learn more about this or other In-school INSET courses , then don’t hesitate to get in touch in the following ways:
Call: +44 208 5314812
Contact us today for a FREE consultation on your development needs.