Thank you so much, I feel more confident now that my team are actually in a good place for inspection.Fiona Solomon, Director of Studies, Upton House School
What is really Great Teaching & how to secure consistency across the Quality of Education Standard
- Are you clear on what ISI Inspectors are looking for in the F23 Routine inspections?
- Do teachers show a good understanding of the aptitudes, needs and prior attainment of all pupils?
- Are all pupils engaged, making progress or inspired and challenged in lessons?
- Can you demonstrate how teaching is making an impact on pupil wellbeing in your school?
The answers to these question are developed in full on this essential course for preparing for an ISI Routine Inspection. Delivered to lead teams, departments or the whole school staff, the course dispels misconceptions, clarifies the criteria and shares the theory and research behind the ISI approach. The course sets out what great teaching looks like and how it can be identified and strengthened for consistent delivery throughout the school.
Thank you for such an informative dayRob Thornton, Head, Notre Dame Prep School
- The inspectors view: What are they looking for?
- Progress, planning and feedback: The expectations and requirements.
- What great teaching looks like & strategies to apply this to every classroom
- A teacher’s toolkit of practical classroom strategies to improve teaching, learning and assessment
- How show a good understanding of the aptitudes, needs and prior attainment of all pupils ( from SEND to the more able)
- How ISI inspections are structured.
- The F23 ISI framework and an in depth look at the criteria.
- How teaching can have an impact on pupil wellbeing in your school
Who is this course for?
This course can be delivered with a focus on teaching practice to departments, teaching teams or a whole school staff. It can also be delivered to lead teams and middle management with more focus on observing and evaluating teaching practice, supporting and developing colleagues and departments. Please use our form below to give detail on your requirements.
To register an interest or raise any questions about his course please use the registration form below or use our Enquiries page.
Really thought-provokingGayle Russell, Assistant Head ( Teaching and Learning), Wetherby Prep School