The feedback from the middle leaders and SLT was overwhelmingly positive, they loved being able to share ideas and raise their concerns
Svetlana Bajic-Raymond, Deputy Head, Cotham School
The Strategic Leadership Programme is a bespoke programme designed to suit the needs of individual schools or clusters of schools. Unlike other programmes it does not involve sending individuals away to distant venues with considerable travel and cover costs. Rather than spending £500+ on training one individual the programme is best delivered to groups of leaders in your school or cluster at a considerable saving and greater impact. The timings for sessions are decided by negotiation to best suit your needs. It is unique in the fact that the programme has an option of progress check webinars/telephone conversations throughout the process to maximise value added for delegates and to assist them through the challenges which leaders in schools face.
This course is for:
Heads of Faculty , Heads of Key Stage , Heads of Sixth form and Senior Leaders
Leaders Programme Outline
The programme consists of 4 twilight sessions* each lasting up to 3 hours and 3x 10 minute Progress check telephone calls/webinars per delegate.
Session 1: School Leadership and Management; characteristics and models
Session 2: Building and sustaining high performing teams
Session 3: Holding others to account
Session 4: Inspiring and engaging people
Benefits to schools
Our programme will help your school by:
- Satisfying the latest statutory requirements for leaders under OFSTED/ISI inspections.
- Transforming whole departments and year groups sustainably.
- Developing leaders to embody a culture of improvement and accountability.
- Embodying a culture of continuous self-evaluation and improvement for themselves, their staff and their students.
- Helping your leaders set ambitious targets, and giving them the confidence to meet them.
Our team of experienced facilitators includes current and former Head Teachers, current inspectors as well as outstanding teacher trainers
The aim of the Strategic Leadership Programme is to deliver a high quality programme at low cost (both in terms of time and money) to schools.
Training is provided in the following ways:
- Face to face training
The Style will be an interactive, practical approach rather than death by powerpoint!
- Online distance support – the facilitator will be available for contact by Telephone/ Face time/Skype to monitor progress at 3 designated times throughout the programme (10 minutes for each delegate).
*Additional sessions may be negotiated at an additional cost